Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Kickstarter, awesome teens, a fashion post, and some news

Holy moly it's already JUNE and I haven't done a Thrifty Fashion post since April! I guess that shows how busy things have been right? Well here you go, after some great updates/news I want to give y'all, I'll do a Thrifty Fashion post. And yes, I know I still owe you a ConCarolinas wrap up. It's coming, I promise. Speaking of which, I'm going to go ahead and put in a plug for the AWESOME TEENS I mentioned in my post title. They're from the Charlotte, NC area and I met them at ConCarolinas on a couple of the Hunger Games panels I was on with them. They are so bright, intelligent, and enthusiastic! They made a fantastic Hunger Games FanFilm, and you can see their Catching Fire fan film trailer embedded below. Be sure to subscribe to their channel on YouTube (they have nearly 3 million views!) and like them on FB/follow them on twitter. These guys have talent and are definitely going somewhere! Here is their ConCarolinas post - aren't they adorable? Also around 3:40 they gave me the most amazing shout out that I certainly don't think I deserved. Thanks guys! I loved meeting these guys. :) Here's their Catching Fire trailer:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now onto my next subject, my friend (and cover artist for my next novel "A Truth Universally Acknowledged") is putting together a book of his original artwork. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44582565/mark-dos-santos-art-book Yeah, that's the caliber of stuff he draws. To get his book off the ground [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment