Monday, July 30, 2012

Playlist for War of the Seasons, The Half-blood

In case you missed it, book two in the War of the Seasons series, The Half-blood is out & available for purchase in just about every form imaginable. That said, I've been asked by several people where the playlist is? You know, like the one I had at the back of The Human. Well, truth be told, I didn't feel the need to list a playlist this time, because essentially the Table of Contents of The Half-blood was the playlist since I named every chapter after a song title. Even so, people have asked for the playlist, so you'll find it at the end of this post. This topic brings me back to a guest post I had the pleasure of writing for the talented Stuart Jaffe where I discuss what my musical inspirations for writing have been. He then very graciously returned the favor and wrote a post for my blog. I won't completely repost my post from Stuart's blog - you'll need to go there if you want to read it in full, but I am going to quote parts of it here, as it fits in nicely with this playlist post. [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment