Monday, August 6, 2012

My Dragon*Con Schedule & Thrifty Fashion

So guess what? I know I said I WOULDN'T be at Dragon*Con this year, and it really looked like I wouldn't be able to make it due to my travel/work schedule, BUT though I am traveling A LOT in August, I'll be back just in time to make it to Dragon*Con on Saturday and Sunday... YAAAAAAY! If you're looking for me at Dragon*Con chances are you'll find me at the Kaleidoscope Track on both days. It's my home base! Saturday: 1pm: Geeks Rule! 4pm: Read-A-Likes 7pm: Phineas and Ferb Uncovered Sunday: 1pm: Girlz Rule! 4pm: Music Show Mash Up 7pm:Bad Boys! Bad Girls! (I may have to leave this one a smidge early to catch my flight home) Now, if you're looking for me at D*C on Saturday night, this is what I'll look like (full costume post HERE, but yes, I'm dressed as THOR): And just for fun, here's one of the Youngling as Director Nicky Fury of SHIELD. :D (though she won't be at D*C)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A couple links to share: The most fabulously geeky WONDER WOMAN SHOES EVER are HERE. I love these clothes! They're uniquely designed dresses & whatnot that you customize! Found HERE.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now, [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment