Sunday, December 2, 2012

Geek Media Expo wrap up

I know I haven't updated recently - long story short my website was having all sorts of problems, but seems to be working just fine now. Sooooo right before Halloween I was a guest again at Geek Media Expo (GMX) and it was once again AWESOME. We took out whole family and on Saturday night the 4 of us dressed up as the Avengers - Captain America, Nikki Fury, Tony Stark, and yours truly as Thor. The costumes were very well received and I think we may have our Christmas card photo. :) First off, super big thanks to Mandi for being my hero & picking me up at the airport. You rock girl! On of the first people I ran into? Bruce and Patricia! <3 them so much! We got to have a table right next to them, and it was nice to be able to see so much of them. In case you forgot (though how could you?), Patricia was the voice of Pizzaz on Jem (among other awesome roles), and she did the narration on the audio book for The Human (which was recorded/mixed/produced by Bruce).         I man [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment