Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 year in review & some resolutions

A love doing retrospectives like this - it's a great way to reflect on the year & take stock in my life, etc. It really puts things in perspective. Often I've thought that I had a horrid year, and then when I look at the meme I'm like "oh hey, my year was actually pretty awesome!" That's not to say there wasn't drama - face it, living with a teen(s)... there's gonna be drama! 1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before? I'm sure I'll forget a lot, but I traveled to several countries I'd never been to, published a sequel novel, moved to Washington, DC, won a Disney racing award (twice!), was a guest of honor at a convention, got my coast 2 coast Disney medal, dressed up in a Star Trek suit and pretended I was an away team at Disney World. Met the Speaker of the House (and went to his Christmas party). Flew business class internationally (that was AWESOME), visited the CONGO and watched a Lion hunt a Warthog! Saw Big Bad Voodoo Daddy & Don McLean in concert! 2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I made 12 for 2012 & kept about 8 of them, so not too bad, eh? I've made 11 for 2013. Let's see how it goes. One of them involves publishing War of the Seasons: The Hunter on December 21, 2013... 3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yup, several. :) 4. Did anyone close to you die? Sadly, two of my friends did, Rachel and Laura (Gunslingerpadme on LJ). Both of them were young and their deaths were quite sudden and unexpected. ☹ Rachel: post here Laura: post here 5. What countries/states [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment