Sunday, August 12, 2012

"OUCH! That hurt..." Bad & less than stellar reviews

Well, it happened. I received my first "negative review." Someone didn't like my book! (And no, I'm not going to link to the review because I don't need people to start a flame war there. People are entitled to their opinions). Yes, I was quite shocked - I mean, how could someone not like my book? My book is amazing and awesome! Isn't it? NO? ~ ~ WELL CLEARLY YOU, DEAR REVIEWER, ARE STUPID AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ AND WOULDN'T KNOW GOOD TASTE IF IT DANCED NAKED ACROSS THE ROOM AND THEN A NINJA KICKED YOU IN THE FACE. HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY WRITING? HOW DARE YOU THINK MY BOOK ISN'T THE GREATEST THING EVER WRITTEN SINCE... WELL SINCE THINGS WERE WRITTEN! HOW DARE YOU... ~ ~ ~ Huh. Maybe they had a point? Maybe I should have done X, Y, & Z instead of A, B, & C? Maybe I should email them and explain why I did the things I did that they didn't like. Maybe if I do that I could change their mind, and THEN they wou [...]

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments on the site: http://www.waroftheseasons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment