Oh, 2013 I am NOT sorry to see you go. We had some highs and lows together, but professionally you were great to me, so I won't complain.

Soooo, let's start with January:

AHBAONcoverI submitted 2 stories to anthologies and began getting a 3rd edited. I also started writing the final novel in the War of the Seasons trilogy, The Hunter(something I was both excited and scared to do)

I also began putting together my first anthology, A Hero by Any Other Name, which was a bit scary, but fun at the same time - it's was something I'd never done before.

I  also attended the Presidential inauguration (a first for me!) and visited SEVERAL countries for the first time: Algeria, Cyprus, Germany (where I met Vice President Biden!), Israel, Morocco, and Turkey (where I met Vice President Biden!).

All in all, a VERY busy month.

Read more of this post